Online registration for admission for the new academic year commences in July of each year and is the first step in the procedure. Parents seeking admission for their wards are to go to the school website www.choiceschool.com and register. The school will notify the parent on availability of seats in the grade for which admission is sought for. Admission procedures laid down by the School are strictly adhered to as given below.
- KA/ Preschool children registering for the academic year (2021-2022), the child has to be born on or before December 1, 2018.
- KG/ LKG children registering for the academic year (2021-2022) , the child has to be born on or before December 1, 2017.
- Prep/ UKG children registering for the academic year (2021-2022), the child has to be born on or before December 1, 2016.
- Online admission form needs to be filled, please log on to www.choiceschool.com.
- Admission team will get in touch with you to schedule an interaction
- The student needs to come for interaction/ Aptitude test with the Vice Principal ( as per the grade).
- Once admission cleared the parent can pay up the fees and secure the seat.
- An Admission number is recoded and welcome letter confirming the seat is handed over.
Documents to be submitted with the Application form before interaction:
- A copy of the Birth Certificate (Please bring the original also for verification).
- 1 passport sized photo of the student.
- A copy of the vaccination/ Immunization card.
- Photocopy of last 2 years mark sheet / progress report copy from the previous school. (This is required for students seeking admission for Grade 2 upwards).
Documents to be submitted once interaction and admission cleared ( Grade 2 upwards):
1. The Aadhar card of the child and the parents and a copy each of the same.(for all classes including KL)
2. Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and upwards are required to submit the Original Promoted Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested /signed by the Head of the Institution.
3. A reference letter from the Principal of the last attended School.( from 6th grade upwards)
4. All admissions done after 15th June require a studying/ discontinued T.C, which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance
5. A copy of the student passport with valid visa/ OCI card (if the child is a foreign national