Online registration for admission for the new academic year commences in July of each year and is the first step in the procedure. Parents seeking admission for their wards are to go to the school website www.choiceschool.com and register. The school will notify the parent on availability of seats in the grade for which admission is sought for. Admission procedures laid down by the School are strictly adhered to as given below.
Preschool children registering for the academic year (2016-2017), the child has to be born on or before December 1, 2013.
KG1 children registering for the academic year (2016-2017) will have to be born on or before December 1, 2012
As and when there is a seat availability, the students who have registered will be informed to collect the application form.
Documents to be submitted with the Application form:
1. A copy of the Birth Certificate. (Please bring the original also for verification)
2. A copy of the student passport with valid visa (if the child is a foreign national)
Documents to be submitted during the interactive session (Std 1 up):
1. A recent photograph of the child- size (6×4) cm.
2. Photocopy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade 1 and upwards)
3. The Aadhar card of the child and the parents and a copy each of the same.(for all classes including KL)
4. Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and upwards are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested /signed by the Head of the Institution.
5. A recommendation letter/Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the last attended School.(Not for KL)
6. All admissions done after 15th June require a studying/ discontinued T.C., which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance.